Welcome to Mobile Primary Care
The in-home primary care network that provides ongoing quality care for home-bound or home-limited patients.
Mobile Primary Care actually makes house calls and provides primary medical care for chronic and acute illnesses. We are the perfect alternative for home-bound or home-limited patients who have difficulty traveling to a doctor's office.
With Mobile Primary Care, patients receive quality healthcare in the comfort of their own homes. Everything from routine checkups to lab work, x-rays, EKGs and ultrasounds are all provided in-home.
Mobile Primary Care's unique program helps patients live independently longer, with less emergency room visits and less hospitalizations. We also help delay the need for skilled nursing home care.
Mobile Primary Care providers offer complete care. They're trained to work closely with the patient, their families, caregivers, home health nurses, therapists and social workers. Upon request, Mobile Primary Care will also work with the patient's current primary care physician.
Our personalized, convenient, quality in-home primary care & in-home health care includes:
- Adult Primary and Geriatric Care
- Comprehensive In-Home Services (labs, X-rays, ultrasound, EKG, etc.)
- Pharmacy and Medication Management
- Nurse Triage
- Post Discharge Visits
- Wound Care Visits
- Mental and Behavioral Healthcare
- End of Life Care
- Medicare, Medicaid and most other Insurance Accepted
- No Unexpected Fees or Charges That Will Not Be Covered by Insurance or Medicare